Source: Romanian Journal of Stomatology. Author s : Roman, Rareş C. The objective of this study was while using Surgicel® as a socket local hemostat for extractions at patients under anticoagulants to prove his efficacy during a clinical prospective experimental study.
We followed three groups tratamentul cronicilor patients under anticoagulant treatment with single or multiple dental extractions: one group under oral anticoagulants warfarin and socket meshing with Surgicel®, one group under i. Many parameters were observed and studied with special focus on postextractional hemorrhage.
Results were statistically analyzed and they were compared with the latest findings on international literature. The study conclusions suggest using Surgicel® as viable intraalveolar hemostat which can reduce many postoperative bleeding accidents and tratamentul cronicilor thrombotic risks associated with suppression of oral anticoagulant or heparin treatment.
English Copyright of Romanian Journal of Stomatology is the property of Amaltea Medical Publishing House and its content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission.
However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual tratamentul cronicilor. This abstract may be abridged.
No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract.
Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use. However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing institution.
- Prostatita cronică este tratată pentru o lungă perioadă de timp
- Societate Romana de Pneumologie
- Play Coaliţia Organizaţiilor Pacienţilor cu Afecţiuni Cronice din România solicită autorităţilor să revină asupra deciziei potrivit căreia pentru o perioadă de 30 de zile vor fi suspendate internările şi intervenţiile chirurgicale, precum şi alte tratamente şi investigaţii medicale care nu reprezintă urgenţe şi care pot fi reprogramate şi să găsească alte soluţii pentru bolnavii de COVID şi să nu pună în pericol viaţa pacienţilor cronici.
- Prostate maladie definition
- Alianţa Pacienţilor Cronici din România: frica de a nu mai primi tratamentul vital e o constantă